Sunday, August 30, 2009

Say it with pink hydrangeas

Flowers speak of love, friendship, gratitude, simpathy, forgiveness, respect, gentleness... Flowers express feelings. When I send flowers, I also send my love, I send a smile on a face, and a gesture of how much I care.
To see more flowers, please visit Today's Flowers, there are flowers there from all over the world that will make you smile.


Naturegirl said...

You understand the language of flowers! Lovely post!

Carletta said...

These drenched hydrangeas are gorgeous!

guild-rez said...

Hi Cris,
reading your words put a smile on my face;)
Love your hydrangea picture.
Lovely flowers.
- Cheers Gisela.

Regina said...

So pretty!

Mia N said...

Pink is little girls color.
It's my color too, even I am a little girl any more.

Tulip said...

gorgeous fresh pink hydrangeas.

my entry

Arija said...

Freshly laundered and so beautiful!